Dayspring Fellowship Group
Dayspring, our club for widows and widowers living locally, offers friendship, support and help to those who have been bereaved
It meets at the Venerable Community Hall, every month on a Monday afternoon at 2:30pm.
• Monthly meetings, speakers, slide shows skittles matches, parties, tea and chat.
• Pub lunches – usually twice a month at local venues
• Rambles – easy walking- more an amble – monthly
• Discussion Group – informal chats on any subject
• Activity Afternoon – table tennis, broad games. Line dancing
• Book Club – share your impressions of a good read
• Occasional Theatre trips – including Pantomime
• Two or three days out by coach each year
• Holidays- usually four or five nights- abroad or this country – twice a year
• Friendship and a listening ear
Want to know more?